Savor the delicate balance of fresh salmon fillets, gently seared to enhance their natural taste, and combined with a luscious sauce that harmonizes cream, and a hint of dill. Every forkful offers a luxurious blend of textures and a burst of savory indulgence. Elevate your dining experience with this elegant dish that seamlessly fuses the ocean's bounty with the comforting allure of pasta.
- 2 saucepans
- 4 cups pasta
- fresh chives
- fresh dill
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Fill a large saucepan with water, put the lid on and bring to the boil over a high heat.
- Once the water is boiling, stir in the pasta. Cook the pasta according the minimum time for them to be al dente.
- Slice the chives (about 4 tbsp) and the dill (2 tbsp).
- Shortly before the pasta is finished cooking, pour the cream, chives and dill into a saucepan or large frying pan. Heat over low heat.
- Pour in the pasta and salmon, sprinkle with a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper (do not add too much salt as the salmon is already quite salty).
Instead of smoked salmon, you can also use fresh salmon; you just have to cook it beforehand in a pan, and skin it into small pieces, before incorporating it into the cream. Or just make a mix of both smoked and fresh salmon.